Sunday, January 13, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog! I am excited to share my ideas and experiences in a preschool classroom. I have been teaching for the past five years with munchkins ranging from one and a half year olds to six year olds. I never thought early childhood education was where I would end up, but now I can't imagine anything else!

Hopefully you will enjoy the creative art projects and stimulating activities. My aim as a teacher is to help my munchkins explore the world one theme at a time and have a lot of fun doing it! If you have any great ideas to add, please don’t hesitate to comment. I love and live by the mantra, “beg, borrow and steal,” that most teachers follow. I also promise to be brutally honest and also include blooper posts of ideas that went wrong. What’s an early education classroom without changes of plans and projects gone wrong?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Did you like what you read? Have more ideas? I'd love to hear your input!!