Monday, February 17, 2014

Valentine's Day Sweetness

My Sweethearts celebrated Valentine’s Day this week!!

We began the week by making valentine’s play dough. It smelled just like cherries!!



Our letter of the week is the letter S. We came up with a lot of S words this week!!


We made mobiles depicting all of our loved ones for art!!


My munchkins loved playing with their play dough. They had fun pretending to make cookies and other fun things!






On Tuesday we talked about what love is. This is what my munchkins said…


S is for sunglasses. Too Cute!



Hearts represent love and we learned to make hearts with our very own hands!




In Kids Kitchen we made heart shaped cookies and in the afternoon we ate them all up!



Our personalities are shinning through! During sticker time, two of my munchkins made mustaches and were excited to show me J


I’ve also noticed some of my other munchkins pretending to be little teachers. So adorable!



On Wednesday we used categorized candy hearts by their color and then counted them.




According to my munchkins, Valentine’s Day is…

Before celebrating our Valentine’s Day party, we made hats on Thursday. We used all sorts of hearts and practiced our gluing skills.


We passed out our Valentine’s one by one and had soo much fun!










In the afternoon we celebrated with cupcakes and cookies!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Did you like what you read? Have more ideas? I'd love to hear your input!!