Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother's Day


Happy Mother’s Day to all of you AMAZING mothers! I feel so thankful and honored to spend the time I do with your beautiful children and thank you for rearing such perfect little ones!


Much of our week was spent creating our gifts to you for Mother’s Day. I hope all of you were able to pick these up and love them as much as we loved making them!
We LOVE our Mommies:
 

During the times that we were not creating our gifts to our favorite mommies, we made play dough!

How much water do we need? We showed the number of cups with our fingers. Great fine motor skills little munchkins!



We took turns mixing the dough:

 

Playing with play dough is so much fun!


 
We also love to learn from our play dough! I made them letters and they got to tell me the phonemes each letter made. 



 

One of the books we read was, “Guess How Much I Love You,” by Sam MsBratney. We had some creative movement and language development fun by re-enacting the book.

We love our mommies this much!

 

We also love our mommies as high as we can reach!


 
After reading our story, I asked my munchkins, “How much do you love your mommies?”



 
We made some beautiful marble painting art for our mommies. We love them so much!




 

We played with our play dough throughout the week and found some cookie cutting letters and made “MOM” in our play dough!

 

We love to play mommy too! Check out these cute little munchkin mommies!




 
We loved this week’s theme almost as much as we love each other!!

 

 


Friends Forever!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment! Did you like what you read? Have more ideas? I'd love to hear your input!!